- SOUTHAMPTON TOWN POLICE SUBSTATION AT BRIDGEHAMPTON COMMONS:
2044 Montauk Highway, Bridgehampton, NY 11932
- HAMPTON BAYSCOMMUNITY CENTER: 25 Ponquogue Avenue, Hampton Bays, NY 11946
- FLANDERS COMMUNITY CENTER: 655 Flanders Road Flanders, NY 11901
- SOUTHAMPTON VILLAGE POLICE: 151 Windmill Lane, Southampton, NY 11968
- WESTHAMPTON BEACH VILLAGE POLICE: 165 Mill Road, Westhampton Beach, NY 11978
In order to address the environmental and public health concerns associated with the abuse of prescription medication and the improper disposal of medications, the Southampton Town Police Department is implementing a new program, Operation Medicine Cabinet.
The purpose of this program is to collect pharmaceutical waste that consists of controlled substances, prescription medications, unwanted medication, and over-the-counter medications that are no longer needed or have passed their expiration date.
- Needles and/or liquid medications will not be accepted
- Pharmaceutical waste from pharmacies, veterinarians, or any other pharmaceutical business will not be accepted
- Only items from private households will be accepted
Read through the Operation Medicine Cabinet Pamphlet (PDF) to view more information and drop off locations.
Operation Medicine Cabinet pamphlet en español (PDF)