A severe winter storm is expected to impact our area late tonight and through Friday.
This storm is expected to bring high winds, rain and will cause coastal flooding.
- Please secure outside belongings ahead of the storm.
- Do not wade or drive through flood waters.
- Use caution if traveling during the storm.
Following the winter storm, beginning Friday evening and throughout weekend, temperatures will fall significantly.
Temperatures after the storm will be in the teens and twenties with the wind chill factor making it feel like sub-zero temperatures at times.
- Anyone going outside should dress appropriately for the cold and be mindful of extended exposure to freezing temperatures.
- Any remaining water on the roadways may freeze following the storm, so exercise extreme caution when traveling.
Winter Weather Advisory Tips