In an abundance of caution , The Town of Southampton have decided to temporarily reduce most in-person staffing to approximately 50% in Town Hall and other Town facilities, from Monday, November 23rd through Friday, December 4th.
To enhance customer experience and promote social distancing, the Town of Southampton will be utilizing Waitwhile software to create a virtual line for those planning to visit Town Hall- check in on your phone and get a text message providing estimated wait times and be notified when it’s your turn! Have questions about zoning or your residential or commercial property? You can schedule a personal Zoom consultation with a Building Inspector from the comfort of your home.
Additional online services:
- E-Permit Portal - Land Management Permits, Trustees Permits, Public Safety Permits, Carters Permits
- Forms, Fees & Applications - Downloadable & Printable Forms, Fees & Applications
- Online Portals - Online Bid / RFP Program, Available Bids, Process Permits Online, GIS ePortal, Professional Services
- Parks & Recreation - Online Registration
- Property-Search - Account Look-Up
- Public Information Center - Beach Closures, Demographic Information, FEMA FIRMs, GO Green!, Points of Interest, Public Transit Information, Subdivision Park Fee, Trail Information, Waterway Information, Southampton Online
- Solutions (SOS) - Report Code Violation Complaint, Street Light Outage, Illegal Dumping.
- Town Clerk Portal- Agendas & Minutes
- Town Code