This Work Session is being conducted in-person in the Town Board Room of Town Hall. The public can access the open part of the Work Session agenda on the Town Clerk’s Portal at:
- Please click on the “Live” link at the top of the page once the meeting begins.
Thursday, April 14, 2022
10:00 a.m. COVID Update
- Ryan Murphy, Public Safety and Emergency Management Administrator
10:15 a.m. Proposed New Chapter 141 (Community Housing Fund) and Amendments to Chapter 140 (Community Preservation Fund)
- Kara Bak, Director of Housing and Community Development
- Kelly Doyle, Assistant Town Attorney
- Mark McRedmond, Assistant Town Attorney
11:15 a.m. Land Leases for Wireless Infrastructure
- Janice Scherer, Town Planning and Development Administrator
- Len Marchese, Town Comptroller
- Glenn Schnabel, Senior Management Analyst
12:00 p.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION – Acquisitions/ Personnel/ Litigation
The Executive Session discussions are closed to the public.