PRE-SEASON SALES OF BEACH
PARKING PERMITS BY MAIL
We are once again offering individuals, families, veterans, fire/EMS the opportunity to purchase their beach parking permit by mail. You will be able to avoid the rush when the beaches open full season by taking advantage of this program. You can mail-in the 2018 Beach Parking Permit Application with a copy of your car registration, self addressed stamped envelope and a check or credit card information now through June 22. Your permit will be mailed as soon as it is processed.
The Town of Southampton will not be held responsible for permits lost in the mail.
Veterans, Fire/EMS are encouraged to apply by mail
BEACH PARKING PERMIT WALK-IN LOCATIONS
For your convenience there will be two walk-in locations available to purchase your beach parking permits pre-season from May 2 - June 22
- Town Hall: 116 Hampton Road, Southampton
ONLY Monday, Wednesday & Friday - 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Parks & Recreation Office: 6 Newtown Road, Hampton Bays
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Faxes will not be accepted
You will need a Valid vehicle registration with Southampton Town address to purchase your resident permit. If other than Southampton Town Address on Vehicle Registration:
- Property Owners - Southampton Town Tax Bill - name must match that of car registration.
- Renters - Three utility company bills one current, one dating back six months & one dating back twelve months (LIPA, PSEG, Cable).
- Senior Citizens - need to show a copy of Driver’s License or ID Card for proof of eligibility, in addition to proof of residency.
- Veterans - need to show a copy of Driver’s License, DD214 or vet status for proof of eligibility, in addition to proof of residency.
- Payments - Checks, Credit Cards (Master Card ,Visa & Discover) or Cash will be accepted at walk-in locations. (A $25 service fee will be charged for all checks returned by the bank).